1. Indians, Native Americans and Caribbeans have used Aloe Vera to promote healthy hair and prevent hair loss since ages. Aloe Vera balances the pH of the scalp and heals from within. It is also helpful in cleansing the pores. A general remedy of Aloe Vera gel with coconut milk and small amount of wheat germ oil used as a shampoo has shown great benefits. Aloe Vera surely helps you stop hair loss.
2. Amla oil is a very good natural remedy. Boil a few pieces of amla in coconut oil to make the amla oil. Apply this on your hair daily. This is extremely simple and the best.
3. Heat 3 tbsp. of dried rosemary leaves and 1/2 cup of olive oil in the microwave for 2 minutes. Let sit for 2 weeks and strain out the rosemary leaves. Apply rosemary hair oil to the scalp before bed and cover with a shower cap. Shampoo and condition as usual in the morning.
4. Use castor oil, if you are experiencing hair thinning. You can use it alone, or mix it with almond oil to massage the scalp to stimulate hair growth.
5. If you are affected with hair problems like eczema, psoriasis, dandruff or seborrhea you are requested to use jojoba oil. Native Americans and Mexicans have used jojoba oil for centuries to prevent hair loss and to control dandruff. Jojoba oil works well for hypoallergenic skin, as is a good moisturizer. This is one of the best hair loss treatment products.
6. Mustard oil can also stimulate hair growth. Boil 250 grams of mustard oil with about 100 grams of henna leaves. This remedy works really well and results in healthy growth of hair.
7. Apple cider vinegar cleanses the scalp by removing dead skin cells. Dead skin cells clog the hair follicles and prevent new hair growth.
8. For preventing hair loss, caused by dandruff, use rosemary oil. Regular use of rosemary oil can significantly reduce dandruff to ensure healthy growth of hair.
Read More about Hair Loss